GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
G-Inspired b.v., Kruitbosrand 2, 1398 DE Muiden, The Netherlands
Sales tax identification number:
Chamber of Commerce: 57218714
IBAN: NL73RABO 0375633375 / BIC: RABONL2U
Phone: +31 6 17144932
The General Terms and Conditions are the following:
- All offers are commercial. You will receive an invoice with accounted sales tax. All prices stated are prices for end customers in Euros including sales tax currently applicable in The Netherlands.
- We reserve the right of ownership to the goods until receipt of all payments resulting from the sales contract.
- Methods of payment, modes of shipment and delivery times are stated in our offers. Your credit card will be charged upon placing an order with us. Bank collection will take place once the goods have left our stock.
- Our business is subject to the legal provisions about claims for defects. Any assignment of warranty claims by the first buyer to third parties shall be excluded.
- If the purchaser is an entrepreneur, our place of business shall be the place of fulfillment and jurisdiction.
- All foreign and own logos, images and graphics presented are the ownership of the respective companies and are subject to the copyright of the corresponding licensors. All photos, logos, layouts, texts, reports, scripts and programming routines represented on these pages having been developed or processed by ourselves must not be copied or used otherwise without our express consent.
- Deliveries into non-EU countries shall be subject to additional customs, taxes and fees. You will find further information about customs here for example, about import sales tax here as well as particulary for Switzerland here.
- The presentation of products in the online shop does not represent a binding offer, but an online catalogue without engagement. By clicking the “Send order” button you place a binding order with us for the goods contained in the shopping basket. The confirmation of receipt of the order is automatically sent upon sending the order. We can accept your order by sending a further order confirmation in which we confirm acceptance by e-mail or by delivery of the goods and receipt at the customers within five days after your order.
Power of revocation
Right of revocation
. You may revoke your contractual statement within fourteen days in writing (e-mail) without stating any reasons or – in the event of the goods having been left to you prior to the deadline – by returning the goods. The deadline starts upon receipt of this information in writing, The revocation shall be addressed to: